WHY DON'T WE GET THE BASICS OUT OF THE WAY.
Will this take long? I have places to be. No? Okay. Name's Sarah Guinevere Jackson. I know, I know. The combination is weird. Whatever though. Most people don't get the privilege of calling me Sarah. I normally introduce myself as Guinevere and that is what they know me as. I have a couple of nicknames: Guin and Guinny. I don't mind either to be quite honest. Anyway. I'm nineteen years old. I’m originally from Dublin, Ireland. Yes, I have the accent. I attend the University of Chicago, and I'm a sophomore. Do you not have eyes? I'm a tiny little thing. Very non-intimidating for the most part. I'm all of 5 feet, and I look like a child everywhere I go. It makes things tough, but meh, I don't mind much.
I HEAR YOU HAD QUITE THE CHILDHOOD...
Well, as I’ve already stated, I’m from Dublin. My childhood was…a childhood? I played, I had friends, all those usual things that happen when you’re a child. I grew up with 3 siblings. One older and two younger. There's Ardan III, myself, Iona, and Cillian. I've always been the closest to Ardan. When Iona popped into the world, I wasn't very happy about it at first. I definitely didn't want to share Ardan or my parents with anyone else, but I got used to her. The four of us are all close now though and I'd do anything for my siblings. We moved to the Gold Coast when I was just entering my Freshman year at Masterson with Ardan. Now though, I'm studying Anthropology at the University of Chicago.
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES?
- Shoes - I'm really short, so I like to wear heels when I can. Most of the time I wear boots or shoes that I can run in though.
- Jolly Ranchers - Who doesn't like Jolly Ranchers? They're sooo good.
- Music - I like all kinds of music. It doesn't matter the genre. If I like it I like it, if I don't I don't.
- Singing - I don't want to be a professional singer or anything of the sort, but I do love to sing.
- Dancing - I used to dance hip hop mostly, but I've branched out since then and can do a bit of everything.
- Pompous Fucktards - I don't like pompous assholes, which is weird considering I'm a Masterson graduate.
- Complications - The word itself irks me. I don't like complications at all.
- Skins - The TV show. It sucks in my opinion.
- Rachel Fucking Berry - I would like for her to go choke. On a dick.
- Shortness - I hate being short. It sucks to have people think you're twelve when you're almost twenty.
HOW ABOUT SOME TURN ONS AND TURN OFFS?
- Animal Lovers - If you love animals, I like you.
- Goal Oriented - If you have goals that you're working towards, I like you. Ambition.
- Glasses - I do love to see men in glasses.
- Bad Personality - If you have the personality of a dead fish, goodbye.
- Wimps - If you can't handle things in your own life, how can I count on you to handle mine?
- Untrimmed Facial Hair - Ruffians are not attractive. At all.
I HEAR YOU'VE GOT SOME NASTY HABITS...
Well, I have communication issues from what I understand. I expect people to just know what I'm thinking, and it often irritates my siblings. I enjoy smoking at least one cigarette a day, right after work. I also drink far more coffee than I probably should, so I'm nearly always up half the night. When I watch DVDs I tend to leave them in the player for eons after I've watched them, just because I don't want to put them away again.
WHAT ABOUT PHOBIAS? HAVE ANY OF THOSE?
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune.
That being said, I don’t fear things. It takes up too much time that I could be using doing many other things.
TERRIFYING! HOW'S THE LOVE LIFE GOING?
My relationship status is really none of your concern, now is it? As it happens though, I'm single. With my schedule I don't really find dating to be fitting. I tried it once before, but it didn't work out so well. Anyway, I'm not a virgin, if you really wanted to know that too.
WHAT ARE YOUR MAJOR GOALS AFTER GRADUATION?
I plan on graduating and continuing on with the family business.
BEFORE WE GO, WHAT'S YOUR BIG SECRET?
I'm a trained killer. I’ve been killing people since I was 12. Now, I’m a full-fledged hitwoman. I’m so good at what I do that I have several people working for me. It’s a family business. My sister, brother and I like to compare kills and we keep a running tally. No one knows what we do, and no one is going to find out if I can help it.
AND WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON SECRET SAFE?
I love the Secret Safe. It’s so hilarious, and people get so offended and by the crap on it. I’ve never been featured on it and hopefully that’ll never happen. Even if it does though, I’ll laugh it off.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Thanks. Stay safe.
Out Of Character
Gender / Age: Female / Twenty Four.
Contact Info: PM or AIM.
Other Characters: Gaston, Emerson, Gale, Melissa, Victoria, and Kismet.
User Title: The Hitwoman.
/----- end deleted area -----//>