Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

here standing at the edge, Collin's Voice Recorder
Collin Tatum Yates
 Posted: Oct 10 2012, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

The Leading Man

"I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled."

N/A

user posted image

--------------------
{
“If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”
-Johnny Depp
}
PMAOL
^
Collin Tatum Yates
 Posted: Oct 10 2012, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

The Leading Man

"I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled."

N/A

JULY 22, 2011
SESSION ZERO-ONE
*shuffling around in the background* Fuckin' hell... So many bleedin' buttons. *shuffling of paper* ...hmm, indicator light will blink yellow twice, then green for ready, then red to show that it's recording? ...fuckin' complicated ass thing. Oh! The light's red now.

*clears his throat some* This is Collin Yates. I decided to start voice recording my journal entries as opposed to writing them because sometimes it's best to just ramble out my thoughts. That and... I don't know how much longer I'll be able to see to write anything down anymore.

I had planned to return to the United States once the summer stock season was over, but I don't think I will. I need this year away from everything. Besides, the girl I was seeing, Katie, broke up with me before I left to come back to London. So now that we're over, I can focus on the fact that my life is about to take a seriously drastic change into a different direction. It's going to either make or break my future prospects of becoming an A-List actor. I don't want it to, but the doctors said that "it" will strike me at any time and that I should be prepared for the worst.

I've already started learning braille. It's really weird and frustrating, but I'm bloody trying... I just...how could this happen to me?

I just... I just need a year. *sucks in a slow, shaky breath* I just... please give me at least that. ...please.

MADE BY LC @ Caution

--------------------
{
“If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”
-Johnny Depp
}
PMAOL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

ic cbox on/off

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.