Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Getting you all caught up.
The Jackal
 Posted: Jan 9 2013, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

The Code Monkey

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

N/A

It's been a while and we're getting stuff together, finally. The site is all but finished but there's still some fine tuning to be done with the lists and various other things. Here's what you might have missed ---

1. New User Registration has been disabled. Until we can get everything caught up, we will not be accepting new characters to the game. The and and steady stream of new characters has made it all but impossible to finish things, much less keeping them up to date. So, for the time being, no new characters. You might still try to run the idea by an admin, but we can't guarantee that we'll allow it right now.

2. Some staff changes effective immediately. While Stan and I are still remaining part of the admin staff, Jules will also be joining us. Tay is still part of staff, co-running our moderating staff with Frost. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of us.

3. The site is severely outdated. I know that a lot has happened in the cbox in the last month. People changing schools, going off to college early, but staff does need to be made aware of these things, especially when it alters where someone sits in the app files. So just be sure to check in with an admin before having a major life change for your character (including and up to pregnancy, family death, changing schools, etc. ) We want to know what's going on, so we can better plot the game.

And that's about the gist of it. I know I still need some bio/blurbs from people about their characters, and I know for a fact I need to add some people to the yearbook and Who's Who, so when you get a chance, as soon as possible, try to PM me all the information I'll need to get this place up and running. ♥

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

ic cbox on/off

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.