Nicknames Finn
Birthday June 4th
Birthplace Norfolk, VA
Age 16
School You Attend Landsburg
Current Grade Junior
Height 5'10"
Build Slim but athletic
Distinguishing Features He has a large smile plastered on his face, accompanied by steel gray eyes and a spattering of freckles across his face. Across his back, there is a long span of serious burns that rise up to the base of his neck from the fire that took the life of his mother and twin brother.
Playby Nico Tortorella

Family Garfield Wallace (father, 47), Korinne Wallace, nee Baxter (mother, deceased), Conley Wallace (twin brother, deceased), Adeline Wallace (sister, 13)

The Interview

WHY DON'T WE GET THE BASICS OUT OF THE WAY.
Hiya. Name’s Finn. Er… not exactly sure what you want from me here. (He chuckles nervously, impulsively smiling) I’m a Junior at Landsburg and I just moved there from a, uh, private school in Boston. I’m into photography, I play lacrosse and baseball. I also run track. We’re uh… trying to find our feet here since, y’know, my mom and my brother. It’s still kind of weird that they’re not around. I miss my brother.

I HEAR YOU HAD QUITE THE CHILDHOOD...
Oh yeah. It was kind of normal. My dad’s a military guy so we moved around a lot; mostly the East coast. He never saw much of a point going West. No water, little opportunities. He always said that between the coasts were suburbs and wasteland. Well, things were always really normal between my family. We moved a lot and, you know, everything was pretty normal. We weren’t poor but weren’t rich. We were happy. Our last house before coming here was in Boston. Some… stuff happened. The house was cheap but it was a cool property. Was, I guess is the key word. The place burned down; taking my mom and brother with. I don’t really remember what happened, but me, my dad, and my sister got out. Not unscathed or anything. Addie is still in pretty bad shape. It took a couple years. I was put in boarding school while my dad saw about getting a transfer out of there. So when everything was settled we ended up out here. My dad got stationed at the Great Lakes Training Center out here and he pulled me out of school. Addie was put up in one of the better hospitals here and I just started school. The people here are… different, I guess. Nothing like home but that’s a good thing, I think.

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES?
1) Alice Cooper—seriously the man is just a rock god, y’know? Anything along those lines is just awesome.
2) Red Meat—the bloodier the better. I don’t get the point with well-done.
3) Hunting – me and my dad used to always go hunting when I was younger. There’s just something cool about catching your own food.
4) Spooky Things – Anything that’s like… scary. It’s a sick obsession I have. Ghosts, serial killers. That stuff that just gets your heart pumping. I love it.
5) Diet Soda Pretty self-explanatory, isn’t it? Regular soda just tastes weird.

Dislikes:
1) Sweets – I hate it when things are too sweet.
2) Alcohol – tried it once and never again. I prefer having control of myself.
3) Liars – I can’t stand them. There’s just something about a liar that seems … disgusting.
4) Gays – I don’t hate them. I just don’t get it. I mean… girls! What’s not to like, you know?
5) Noise – I like things quiet. If it gets too loud I just… it gets grating.

HOW ABOUT SOME TURN ONS AND TURN OFFS?
Alright… so… I’m about to sound like a real caveman here. I like it when girls are kind of, I don’t know, need fixing. There’s just something about them that I want to help. I love it when a person smiles. Again, probably why I always go for “projects” as my dad calls ‘em. It makes their smiles more honest. That’s another thing I really dig when a person is up front. Be who you are and we can work from there, you know?

I absolutely cannot stand it when people lie. I don’t know what it is. It makes them dirty, you know? Like, I don’t even want to be in the same room as someone when they lie to me. I don’t really like it when a girl gets all… feisty. Some guys find it hot, but relax. I think one of those other people that I’m not into… are gingers. Extreme, I know. But I look at them and just think of my mom. Who wants a gal that’s just like their own mom. Kind of sick.

I HEAR YOU'VE GOT SOME NASTY HABITS...
I’m a habitual smiler. I smile when I’m nervous, scared, anything really. I also bite my lip a lot. I uh… have this thing where I count when I’m nervous. Not out loud or anything. Just in my head. Kind of a weird quirk, I guess… I try to keep things really neat. Military family and all that. You’ve got to keep things spotless.

WHAT ABOUT PHOBIAS? HAVE ANY OF THOSE?
Closed spaces. I don’t know what it is. I’m also afraid that I’m like my brother. Weak.

TERRIFYING! HOW'S THE LOVE LIFE GOING?
(openly laughs) It’s not too bad, I guess. I mean, with everything that went down with my family, I’ve been on a pretty serious hiatus.

WHAT ARE YOUR MAJOR GOALS AFTER GRADUATION?
I want to become a writer. Horror, I think. I kind of feel like I know what would freak people out. I know I’m looking at North Central College when I’m out of high school. Did you know that the campus there is crazy haunted? It’s got a lot of dark stuff there that I wouldn’t mind looking into.

BEFORE WE GO, WHAT'S YOUR BIG SECRET?
Try me! I’ve got nothing to hide. Upon Finn’s brother coming out to him, Finnley suffered a mental breakdown. Finding out that he was the last in the family to know also added a great deal of insult to injury. One night, while their father was out, Finn bound and brutalized his brother and mother; also setting fire to the home they lived in. He doesn’t remember the entire night, only flashes of it. He remembers pulling his youngest sister out of the fire and patches of the weeks that followed. Authorities thought it was a murder suicide committed by Conley. Deeply disturbed, Finnley spent the better part of a year and a half in psychiatric treatment. Addie is still hospitalized from the burns and trauma.

AND WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON SECRET SAFE?
It’s interesting and disgusting at the same time. Some of it seems like it’s spreading a lot of lies but there’s some truth to it. I don’t know… it’s hard to tell.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
No prob! I’ll see you around, right?

Out Of Character

Name: Frost
Gender / Age:26 year old lady
Contact Info: PM me for aim
Other Characters:Yes and you should totes know them all by now
User Title:The Tragic Survivor

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

ic cbox on/off

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.