Nicknames Mike
Birthday May 7th
Birthplace Chicago
Age 16
School You Attend Landsburg
Current Grade Sophmore
Height 5' 8"
Build Wiry
Distinguishing Features Bright blue eyes. Blond hair. Charming smile(hardly ever shows)
Playby Austin Butler

Family David Allan Whittemore(father), Michelle Elizabeth Whittemore(Mother)

The Interview

WHY DON'T WE GET THE BASICS OUT OF THE WAY.
I'm just...me I guess.... I don't think there's a story behind my name. My parents just liked the name. Mike is just short for Michael. I'm 16, a sophmore at Landsburg. I'm average height, blonde hair, blue eyes. I guess I look ok... I not the best judge... I'm not quite sure how I'll get along with people, because for the longest time I've been homeschooled. Then, suddenly, Mom tells me I need to get some friends and signs me up for public school. She wasn't worried about my grades or anything. I've got, like, a photographic memory almost. She just "wants me to have friends."

I HEAR YOU HAD QUITE THE CHILDHOOD...
Not really. It was normal... My dad was busy worrying about work and his stocks. Mom never really hung around much. Always the socialite, going to one party or other. The nanny took good care of me though. And the Teachers my parents hired to come in. I never had problems with studies, because I always remembered things very well. I had plenty of free time. I enjoyed messing with computers, mixing music, reading. I still do. But... I never had any real friends... but I got pretty good with computers. You know... Stuff to keep me busy....

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES?
Computers-I love playing around with computers. My first one I got I slowly pulled apart to learn how it worked.
Books- I love picking up a book and getting lost in the world within. I don't have to worry about myself because I'm so concerned for the person I'm reading about.
Music- I can always find my mood in music. Happy, sad, energetic, lethargic. Whatever. I recently started trying to mix my own stuff. I don't know if it's any good or not. It works for me though.
Video Games- I like most video games, but RPG's are my favorite. Stuff like the Final Fantasy series. Ugh... Such a great story... and the music? Out of this world.
Astronomy- When I was 5 I got a state of the art Telescope for my birthday. Ever since then I've loved gazing at the stars... The fact that I can see something that's Millions of miles away is astonishing....
Dislikes:
Sweets- I've never been one to just eat candy. I'd rather carrots or something. What most people consider "rabbit food."
Meat- Meat's okay for others, but I've never really liked the taste. I prefer vegetables anyways. So I guess I'm a vegetarian. Milk and eggs and stuff is still fine though.
People- Being homeschooled means I wasn't around people much. Meeting new people has always been uncomfortable for me.
Idiots- I HATE people that don't know what they're talking about. It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Sports- I'm not really that active. Never have been. Sports aren't my thing I guess...

HOW ABOUT SOME TURN ONS AND TURN OFFS?
-blushes- Turn ons? Hmm... uh.... a great smile... fit.... You know... In good shape... and hmm... not a jerk or, you know, mean... Turn offs are people who are jerks... People that don't care for themselves... annnnnnd... someone who's shallow. Yeah.

I HEAR YOU'VE GOT SOME NASTY HABITS...
I guess the main thing would be that I'm waaaaay too shy.... I've never spent much time around other people. Yeah. Sure. I've met some of my parents friends or associates, but that's about it.... I'm not even sure why I'm being so open with you...

WHAT ABOUT PHOBIAS? HAVE ANY OF THOSE?
I kinda have a fear of meeting new people.... It's just... awkward... you know? How are you supposed to approach that person... and just talk to them? That seems so... rude, or something... I don't know.... Am I just weird?

TERRIFYING! HOW'S THE LOVE LIFE GOING?
Well... Being that I've been home-schooled till now I haven't had the chance to meet a nice girl yet... But I hope to... I don't even know what I'd do, but a guy can dream right? I'm actually gay though... I just haven't come to terms with it yet.

WHAT ARE YOUR MAJOR GOALS AFTER GRADUATION?
I actually haven't thought much about this... It'd be fun to go into computers or maybe the music industry... Hmm... I could be a programmer or a dj or a producer, but it's a great place to start... Computers are the future right?

BEFORE WE GO, WHAT'S YOUR BIG SECRET?
Well when I finally go to Landsburg I'd prefer noone knew that my family is rich... I feel like that's all they'll see... But that'd be something hard to keep quiet, I guess. I don't want anyone to know I was home-schooled either. Also, I'm gay. I'm not quite sure what to do about that though, so I'm trying to pretend it's a phase or that I can just ignore it. I'm standing knee deep in water.

AND WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON SECRET SAFE?
I check the site a bit. It's always fun to read whether or not it's real. Gossip is always interesting. That site's basically like a soap opera for me since I know none of those people.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
I...uh.. guess I'm gonna go now... Uh... Bye... -is shy and quiet again-

Out Of Character

Name: Trent/aarontrent in the OOC box
Gender / Age: Male, 23
Contact Info: email is aarontrentnichols@gmail.com aim is bandskeeter
Other Characters: nope
User Title: Shy Guy

Roleplay Sample
The bell rang and Michael gave a sigh of relief. His first day of public school was over. Well all except for getting the hell out of there. The throngs of people moving out the doors pushed and pulled him like the currents of a river. He had thoughts of stepping out to the side and waiting for it to pass, but that would keep him here longer and he definitely didn't want that.
So Michael shuffled along with the dull masses until they were outside and had room to spread out again. Michael let out his breath and realized that he had been holding it while he was squished in with the others. He really didn't like lots of people. They were loud, noisy, oppressive, and asked too many questions. Michael was highly relieved that the day was over. Now he just wanted to get home.
Michael was highly glad that he had told the driver that he'd call him for his pick-up after school. Michael watched, for a moment, all the other kids getting into minivans with parents or their own vehicles and was glad that his Bentley with driver wasn't here. That'd get him even more attention. He'd had enough of that today. Each class he went to, he was paraded to the front and announced in front of everyone. The teachers would then ask him to tell them about himself. Michael's knee-jerk reaction to this was to say no, but he knew it wasn't really a request of him and more like a "strong suggestion".
After a long day of continued questions and curious looks, Michael was glad for the quiet walk to a destination a few blocks away from school. He reached a corner that he deemed far enough from Landsburg and called his driver. A few moments later, the car pulled up, Michael stepped in and he, finally, fully relaxed as he was driven home.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

ic cbox on/off

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.