Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

The Time of Reckoning Is Upon Us, We're getting close, yo.
The Jackal
 Posted: Sep 26 2012, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

The Code Monkey

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

N/A

So yeah, I'm sure you've all noticed that the site is starting to come together quite nicely, and we've brought some new people in. There's still some things left to do on the boards before we can go public, but the other admins and I are going to start approving apps and moving them to the proper areas, so make sure you're ready! If your app is finished and still lingering in the WIP ares, feel free to PM an admin or just get our attention to move it so we can have a good idea of who is finished and who isn't. We really want to get a few threads up and running before our official open, just to make sure everything is running smoothly. <3

This also means we need to make sure the canon/face/clubs/teams lists, the lexicon and the who's who are up to date so please stop by and make sure all of your information's down. (The Landsie's look a little lonely in their clubs, just saying.)

While we do want threads to start popping up, this doesn't mean you have to cut back in the cbox, we won't be making any serious activity restrictions until the site goes fully live.

PMEmail Poster
^
The Jackal
 Posted: Oct 1 2012, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

The Code Monkey

N/A

Quick update!! Before we can mass-approve peoples' apps, we're getting the ones with the RP sample done first to make sure everyone is up to speed. Currently we still need an app with an RP sample from Jules, Bridget and Don. Also, if your app is lurking in the WIP section and is finished, feel free to bump the topic so we can see that you're done and it's ready to be moved.
PMEmail Poster
^
The Jackal
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 09:45 PM
Quote Post

The Code Monkey

N/A

We're taking longer than expected, but real life does tend to get in the way from time to time. Anywho, we'd really like it if you guys who have been accepted so far could start posting some threads on the board so we can fluff it up a little, it'll also help me pin-point any errors in the coding/construction of the site. Also, for your convenience, I've added a little account switcher under the sidebar log-in. Thanks for being so patient with us while I work to get this site good to go <3
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

ic cbox on/off

TOGGLE SIDEBAR CREDITED TO SUBDEVO. TABBED SIDEBAR CREDITED TO KISMET OF RPG-D.